Monday, December 15, 2008

Time to Breathe, Time to Visit Paris

The semester is over. What a relief! I submitted my term paper on Thursday night about 11:15pm. No more drives to Tucson, I can now take a little time to breathe.

Not too long, however... this Wednesday, my wife and I are leaving for Europe! We'll be spending 8 days in Paris. I've created a separate blog to document our adventures... I'm treating it like a notebook for my ethnographic observations of Parisians. I'll do my best to keep it up to date nightly and post as many interesting photos as I can.

1 comment:

  1. hi i really like your blog, its like a brigt light on my dark unclear way to be an anthropologist. thank you! and I have a question for you, so you are getting bachelor degree in Anthropology? Did you get bachelor degree in CS to be a software engineer? my under degree is CS and I want to get master/phd degree in Anthropology but i am not sure this will work.

    ReplyDelete